Friday, July 9, 2010

The need for change

For the past 3 or 4 years I have been struggling with my weight. In high school and part of college I weighed about 125 lbs. A few years ago I put on about 30 lbs and haven't been able to lose it. I have tried a whole bunch of different exercise programs but have always given up. I have also tried switching to a healthy diet but I've never stuck with it. I really don't want to give up this time. I really miss feeling healthy. I always felt a little chubby when I was 125 lbs, but now I really miss weighing that much.
I had my first baby 8 weeks ago. I lost the pregnancy weight about 2 weeks after I had my baby. Since then I have been stuck at 155 lbs. I feel disgusting and very unattractive. Now I am really ready to get back to the weight I need to be. I am using this blog as a motivator. I plan on holding myself accountable for everything I eat and for the amount of exercise I get each day by posting it all on here. I will also take pictures and update my weight loss (well hopefully weight loss) weekly. Anybody that happens to read this blog can feel free to comment on here. If I know people are looking at this I will have to stick with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment