Monday, July 12, 2010

I started out good...

This morning I was good and got out of bed and did Bob's Boot camp. It is pretty tough for me right now, especially since most of my muscles haven't really been worked for a while (because of my pregnancy). I was good about eating for most of the day too. I had a bowl of multigrain cheerios for breakfast, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk for lunch. When I went to Walmart to buy stuff for dinner I bought a couple of extra things though. I bought some small ice cream sandwiches. I am only allowed to have 1 a day if any. There were only 6 in the box so I won't be able to go too over board. I ate one of them. For dinner I made meatloaf. Meatloaf probably isn't super bad, but when you get a piece as big as the one I ate it is bad :s. I also had a serving of mashed potatoes, carrots and corn and not one but 2 pieces of texas toast with cheese... I know... Pretty bad. Hopefully I do much better tomorrow. I bought some yogurt and string cheese at Walmart as well so I will have some healthy snack choices tomorrow.

Monday's weigh in: 155.5 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. It might help to make a list before going to the store and sticking to it. Don't buy ice cream at the store. At the end of the week, if you have stuck to the plan, go to arctic circle and get and ice cream CONE! That way you aren't feeling deprived and have something good to look forward to.

    The other thing is portion control, which gets very difficult to follow when you are starting an exercise program because you feel really hungry a lot when you start burning calories. The diet won't be quite as important as following the exercise program for a while - so just keep up with that!

    ReplyDelete