Friday, July 16, 2010

Catch up post..

I haven't posted anything on here in a couple of days. Sometimes it is hard to take the time to do this with a baby! Wednesday I was good and didn't over eat! I am pretty proud of myself. I don't remember what I ate though. Yesterday I did pretty good too. Steven wanted to go to McDonalds to get some ice cream though, so I gave in. He needs to stop tempting me! :) I have been getting in some exercise everyday too. On Tuesday I went for a walk with Ellie. Yesterday I did Bob's Boot camp and my Hip hop exercise video. I bought a new video called 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. It kicked my butt! The exercises were all ones I can do, but they were all difficult. It's nonstop movement for 20 minutes. I could really feel my muscles burning when I was doing the exercises. This was only level 1 too! I watched levels 2 and 3 and they are going to be tough when I get to them. I've been doing pretty well so far today with eating. I've had a Peanut butter and banana sandwich with a glass of milk. Hopefully I will be strong today and I won't eat any junk food!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're awesome for sharing this journey with everybody! Something that's helped me lose weight this summer has been that I eat smaller portions of the high calorie items on my plate and try to get full on low calorie fillers (watermelon, salad, etc). When I leave myself hungry I ALWAYS end up eating the worst stuff!

    ReplyDelete